- Generate URL, title, keywords, description for tag’s product list, search result and filter pages
- Allow using URL Rewrite and Cache Rewrite
- Use canonical link to link filter page to main page
Community Edition 1.4 – 1.5 – 1.6 – 1.7 – 1.8 – 1.9
Enterprise Edition 1.9 – 1.10 – 1.11 – 1.12 – 1.13 – 1.14
BENEFITS OF SEO EXTENSION
HOW SEO EXTENSION WORKS
Improved instant search and navigation
Customers can search for products with convenience via search box, tag list and filter. When they type a query into the search box, a dropdown will appear to suggest most related terms.
When accessing a category, Customers can navigate quickly to the products they want by clicking on specific product attributes such as price, color and size.
Rewritten search result pages, tag’s product listing pages and filter pages
SEO plus extension can generate relevant SEO-friendly URL, Title, Description and Keywords for search result, tag’s product listing page, filter page based on admin configured templates in backend.
URL rewrite and Cache rewrite
URL rewrite makes it friendlier for crawlers and users, especially for long-tail keywords.
If you choose enable to use cache rewrite, when lists of Popular Tags or All Tags are loaded, the terms’ links in these pages will not immediately be changed when you change the configuration.
Cache rewrite for product navigation and instant search makes your website load faster and save system memory.
Canonical link for the filter page
SEO Plus allows admin to add canonical links to link the filter page to the main page. This will help avoid duplicate contents on your websites.
FEATURES FULL LIST
- Search for product with convenience with the search box
- Access listings of most popular search terms and tags
- View other items related to products on the product list page
- Search for products according to attributes via layered navigation
- Open source 100%
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- Allow URL rewrite when searching on the site.
- Allow URL rewrite for pages listing products assigned to tags.
- Allow URL rewrite and Cache Rewrite for Product Navigation.
- Allow cache rewrite when loading Popular Search Terms page, lists of Popular Tags block and All Tags page.
- Set the prefix and suffix of the rewritten URL for search result pages and tag’s product list page.
- Customize the patterns to operate filters by attributes on the rewritten URL.
- Set canonical links to link the filter pages to the main pages.
- Customize templates to generate the title, meta keywords, meta description for the search result page, the tag’s product list page and the navigation filter page.